|Outfit 1||Posh Outfit|
|Outfit 2||Chill Outfit|
Brody looks like a young lifeguard. He wears a shark's tooth necklace, a watch, deep blue swimshirt, a pair of blue flip flops, and flowing blonde hair with sunglasses.
In his first outfit, the Posh outfit his shirt changes to a black polo and he is now wearing his glasses. His pants are also changed to brown. In his Chill outfit, he now has a large red headband with two v shaped white lines on the top of the headband, holding down his long hair. His glasses are now pink/red and are oval shaped. His necklace is now multicolored with a green peace sign hanging at the bottom. His shirt is also moderately more blue,
- Brody's hair is animated as if he is standing against the wind. However, this is only seen in his default outfit.
- Brody appears to have the most different idle animations in the character select screen out of all characters (including limited characters).
- He is the first character to wear flip flops, the second being Kim (Original only), and the third being Edison.
- He and Nick are the only blond boys in Subway Surfers.
- He has sunglasses in all of his outfits.
- However, in his original outfit his sunglasses are on the top of his head instead.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|Default Characters||Jake • Tricky • Fresh • Spike • Yutani • Frank • Frizzy • King • Lucy • Ninja • Tagbot • Tasha • Zoe • Brody • Prince K|
|Limited Characters||Zombie Jake • Elf Tricky • Tony • Carmen • Roberto • Kim • Harumi • Nick • Coco • Sun • Alex • Eddy • Jamie • Jay • Mina • Rosa • Olivia • Edison • Wayne • Jasmine • Noon • Buddy • Rex • Izzy • Amira • Marco • Nikos • Zuri • Mike • Jenny • Jaro • Aina • Carlos|
|Non-playable Characters||The Inspector • The Inspector's Dog|