These are cheats and glitches in Subway Surfers. Sometimes some of the glitches/cheats doesn't work due to an update.
Subway Surfers Wiki can't be held responsible for a hack or change to one's copy of Subway Surfers in which results in the event of corruption of the game or save files.
A Free Past Board
This cheat gives you the Miami-Special Board for FREE! The instuctions of this cheat is the same as Time Travel Cheat.
- Go to your device's setting and change the date and time to "May 30, 2013."
- Open Subway Surfers and check your Boards Section.
- See if you got the Miami-Special Board!
- Note: This cheat may not work!
Jetpack-Jump is a glitch using a jetpack where you can jump really high if you jump at the right moment.
- Pickup a Jetpack.
- Right after the jetpack runs out of fuel, swipe up quickly.
- See if you character, jumps in mid air.
- Note: Swipe up quickly After you get the last coin.
- Another Note: This glitch may also land you on top of the train.
Back Forward Run
Back Forward Run is a rather funny glitch that allow your chraracter to run backwards.
- Buy or get in the Mystery Box a Mega Headstart.
- Start playing and die in a few seconds you begin.
- Just as you die, click on your headstart to activate it. You will fly back forward.
- Note: It is very hard, so maybe you will need more than one try.
- Another Note: Sometimes when you try to do it, it ends up occurring the "Moving Smoke" glitch.
- Third Note: If you have an update less than Rio, you should use Headstart Instead?
Time Travel will allow you to buy removed limited edition characters, and other special mission with limited time, but note that the scene will not change.
- Go to your device's setting and click "Date and Time."
- Set the time on stuff you want in the chart below.
- October 3, 2012 - Set this time for Zombie Jake.
- December 1, 2012 - Set this time for Elf Tricky and Starboard.
- January 5, 2013 - Set this time for Tony and Liberty.
- January 30, 2013 - Set this time for Carmen and Toucan.
- Februrary 28, 2013 - Set this time for Roberto and Kick-Off.
- March 1, 2013 - Set this time for Egg Hunt to get the Chicky Hoverboard.
- April 5, 2013 - Set this time for Kim and Outback.
- May 4, 2013 - Set this time for Harumi and Fortune.
- May 27, 2013 Set this time for the Cherry Hoverboard.
- May 30, 2013 - Set this time for Nick and Flamingo.
Lucky Death is when you bump into an obstacle you will just stand and run without moving, until you move to another lane, continuing the game.
- When there is an obstacle in front of you, and a train on the right (left), in a moment before death quickly turn to the side of the train.
- Swipe in any direction to keep moving!
- Note: This glitch is very rare so it won't always work.
This cheat will allow you to collect 2 coins, when riding a jetpack.
- Get Super Sneakers power-up.
- When you're lucky, you might find a jetpack, when the super sneakers isn't de-activated yet. (Can be easy if the Super Sneakers is upgraded.)
- Swipe to collect coins, as you can see the coin meter fills it 2 coins every coin collected.
Hover-Mixture is a glitch which the jetpack will act like a hoverboard. This is a crazy glitch that doesn't affect anything, also to active this glitch the hoverboard is supposed to end perfectly while picking up a jetpack at the same time, which is almost impossible to occur.
- Activate a hoverboard.
- Wait until the hoverboard ends.
- This is the hard part: When the hoverboard perfectly ends, pick up a jetpack at the same time.
Coin Accelerator is a hack that makes your coins insanely a lot, you must need the Rio or a newer Update to activate this hack, you also need a program for it. You can do this on 2 ways: Android Download or PC Transfer. But the Android Download is much easier, though the Hacking App is no longer available in Google Play.
Steps (The app has been removed!)
- Go to Google Play
- Search for "Subway Surfers Cheat." (The icon must be the same icon as Subway Surfers Rio or a newer update.)
- Open the program.
- Click the button that says "Get Free Coins."
- Open Subway Surfers.
- Warning: Your Character Token will revert back to 0.
- Another Warning: Sometimes if you try to restore you old game data, it might not work, all you'll be stuck in the hacked version.
- Note: If you want your old game data back press the button "Restore."
- Another Note: This only works on Android.
Another option on Android is to install the APK from this external link . You must be running the most recent version of the game. Backup your data first.
Note: the above external link is ad supported, which can be a pain for some mobile users (nothing to do with this wiki). If you want to go direct to the apk file, you can click here: nN1YndheX.apk
- Backup Data for Game using Titanium Backup or similar and then uninstall.
- Install APK downloaded from the link above
- Run game and buy everything you wanted - have a few games too!
- Perform a fresh backup of the data now that you have all the upgrades - do NOT overwrite your existing backup from the normal game that you created in Step 1 - Important!
- Uninstall the unlimited coin game version and reinstall the normal game version from Google Play
- Restore your unlimited/upgraded data ONLY from backup in Step 4 (not the app, just the data) - all your characters, upgrades and boards will appear. You will also have 1,000,000 coins*
- Play as normal
- Note: There is a small risk that your data will not restore. If this happens, then restore both the original game and your original backup data and you will be where you were when you first started.
Mid-Air Smoke is a glitch when the Jetpack's "colored" smoke will go to other directions, other than the jetpack itself. You need the Bouncer hoverboard for this glitch.
- Activate Bouncer.
- This is the slightly hard part: Pick up a jetpack, at the same time the Bouncer still activated.
- Note: The cheat might not work.
- Another Note: Upgrade your jetpack for longer durability.
- Third Note: Sometimes you don't need the Bouncer, and this occurs when you do the "Back Forward Run" glitch.
Invisi-Board is a glitch that will make the hoverboard invisible, while surfing. This glitch occurs when you try to do the "Back Forward Run." glitch, but ended up occuring this glitch.
- Start playing and die in a few seconds you begin.
- Just as you die, click on your mega headstart to activate it. You will fly back forward.
- When you land, activate your hoverboard, and look if it's invisible.
- Note: Sometimes it's doesn't work, so try again, but save some hoverboards and mega headstarts.
1. Start your run and die right away.
2. Use a Mega Headstart right after you die.
3. This may cause you to get a jet pack and fly in the same position as when you died. But if you move you will regain the ability to move.