|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
|Outfit 1||Urban Outfit|
Edison is a Brazilian boy who has curly dark brown hair, and wears a blue headband on his head, a white sleeveless shirt with pink and dark brown stripes, green, white and yellow shorts like Brody`s, which symbolizes the flag of Brazil and a pair of blue flip flops. He seems to own a white soccer ball.
At the same time of his release, he also received the Urban Outfit, which costs 15. In this outfit, he has a blonde afro likes pop-corn , a pair of dark brown glasses, black and white striped necklace, a multi-striped(white-dark brown-pink) shirt and red brown with dark brown and pink/bright red stripes shorts.
- Edison's hair style changes according to his outfit, just like Spike, Brody, Tasha, and Frizzy.
- Edison is the second Brazilian character. The first being Carmen.
- He is the the third character to wear flip flops, the first being Brody, the second being Kim(Original).
- Despite the Kiloo Games cover showing him carrying a soccer ball, he actually does not carry it in the real game while running.
- Edison most likely is named after legendary Brazilian footballer Pelé, although his name is spelled Edson, not Edison.
- During the second release of the Paris edition, he made his reappearance as a Wild Wednesdays event, costing $0.99.
- He is the first male character to receive his outfit right after being introduced to Subway Surfers.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • • •|
|• • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • •|