|This article features content related to an already expired object.
are tokens needed to be collected for the Weekly Hunt
during the Tokyo edition
. They appear to be little Japanese dolls.
Weekly Hunt Prizes for Collecting Japanese Keychains 2013Edit
- Week 1: Collect 25 Japanese Keychains to get 10 Hoverboards.
- Week 2: Collect 40 Japanese Keychains to get 7 keys.
- Week 3: Collect 30 Japanese Keychains to get a Super Mystery Box.
- Week 4: Collect 60 Japanese Keychains to get the limited Cherry hoverboard.
Weekly Hunt Prizes for Collecting Japanese Keychains 2014Edit
- Week 1: Collect 20 Japanese Keychains to get 8 Mega Headstarts.
- Week 2: Collect 10 Japanese Keychains to get 4 .
- Week 3: Collect 40 Japanese Keychains to get 40 Hoverboards.
Hunt Prize Tokyo 2014 Week 1
Hunt Prize Tokyo 2014 Week 2
Hunt Prize Tokyo 2014 Week 3
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.