|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
|Outfit 1||Safari Outfit|
|Outfit 2||Ankh Outfit|
Jasmine is a limited character that is exclusive in the Subway Surfers World Tour: Cairo edition. She can be purchased with 95,000. She seems to be a princess from Egypt. She was also the twentieth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the eighteenth limited character in the World Tour series.
Jasmine is an Egyptian princess wearing traditional Egyptian clothing, white dress with gold designs, gold bangles, black leggings and turquoise sandals. Her makeup consists of cyan eyeshadow and red lipstick.
During her release, she also received the Safari Outfit, which costs 15. In this outfit, she wears a safari hat with sunglasses, and wears a black scarf with binoculars on her neck. She receives a light green polo, and some tan shorts. She receives an armband of the same color as her scarf on her left hand, and her sandals are replaced by beige colored sneakers (which resembles Tasha's sneakers) with her leggings left unchanged.
The re-release gave her the Ankh Outfit.
- According to the Cairo update description, she seems to be an 'adventurous princess'.
- Jasmine bears a similarity to the Elizabeth Taylor version of Cleopatra in the 1963 film of the same name.
- Two of her idle animations are references to dances from Walk Like An Egyptian and Remember the Time. Both videos/dances are references to Egypt.
- She is the third "royal" character. The others being King and Prince K.
- Unlike the other two, she is a limited character and she is a girl.
- She reappeared in the New Orleans 2014 edition, costing $0.99.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • • •|
|• • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • • - Nicolai|