|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
|Outfit 1||Blue Outfit|
Jay is a limited character that only appeared in Subway Surfers World Tour: Mumbai. He is also the fourteenth limited character in Subway Surfers, and the twelfth limited character in the World Tour series. He can be unlocked with 95,000.
He appears to be a marathon runner with a white tank top, white short pants, blue sport shoes and an unique hairstyle. He is also wearing a gold medal on his neck. The number '171' is written on a piece of paper stuck on his shirt. He also seems to be very fit and athletic. Starting from the New York 2014 update, his outfit has been changed permanently. He has a different hairstyle, wears a green headband around his head, his shoes change to green, and his clothes change to the color of the Indian flag.
In the re-release of Mumbai, he uses the same outfit he currently has, and has received the Blue Outfit, which costs 15. In this outfit, he wears a blue turban, red baggy trousers and a white sherwani. His shoes, medal and wristbands have been removed.
- Jay may be a reference to Milkha Singh from the Indian film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
- Jay is the first (and only) character whose appearance has been updated permanently.
- Jay is the first limited character in 2014.
- Jay, (Blue Outfit only) is the second character to run barefooted. The first being Izzy and the third being Amira.
- Jay's Blue Outfit is a type of traditional Indian clothing.
- On 5 February 2014, Jay reappeared in Subway Surfers World Tour: Miami 2 for 24 hours, costing $0.99.
- He came back also in the New Your 2014 version.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • • •|
|• • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • •|