Kiloo, creators of Subway Surfers
Kiloo was founded in 2000 by Jacob and Simon Moller. In 2002, Kiloo turned into a private company and in the same year won the Nokia Mobile Challenge in the games category with their game, Popstar.
Later on, Kiloo co-operated with other gaming companies such as THQ Wireless and ITE on games like Worms and Hugo. From 2006 to 2009, Kiloo had the exclusive moblie rights for LEGO and Whac-a-Mole worldwide.
Since then, Kiloo has released numerous games such as Frisbee Forever, Subway Surfers, Smash Champs and Stormblades.
Subway Surfers Introduction (Retrieved from Kiloo website)
- Presented by Kiloo Games and Sybo Games.
- DASH as fast as you can!
- DODGE the oncoming trains!
- Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his Pitbull dog.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
- Join the App Stores most daring chase!
- An Universal App with HD optimized graphics for retina resolution.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiloo: Kiloo on Wikipedia
- http://www.kiloo.com/games/subway-surfers: Kiloo's official Subway Surfers website
- https://www.facebook.com/KilooGames: Kiloo's Facebook page
- https://twitter.com/KilooGames: Kiloo's Twitter page
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|