|Outfit 1||Count Outfit|
|Outfit 2||Royal Outfit|
King is a character that can be unlocked by purchasing with 80,000.
King is an overweight boy wearing a beige paper crown. He also wears a blue shirt with the words "I'm #1" written on it, red shorts, red, white, and blue shoes, and a red and beige cape.
He has 2 outfits, with the first outfit being the Count Outfit. The Count Outfit is a Halloween-themed outfit and released in the New Orleans edition. He has a black cape and a black shirt. He isn't wearing his paper crown and has vampire teeth. The words on his shirt are also written in yellow. The rest looks like the default outfit. It costs 15 .
He also received the Royal Outfit which changes his paper crown with an actual golden crown, changed his shirt from blue to dark red, and remove his red cape. King received this second outfit, which costs 30 , during the New York 2014 edition.
- King and Prince K are both 'royals', due to King's crown and cape and Prince K's shiny gold wear.
- The "I'm No.1" statement resembles his famous qualification or his majority.
- The name 'King' is probably his nickname.
- Judging from his animations, he seems to like receiving attention.
- King is the first overweight character in the game, the second being Izzy.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • • •|
|• • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • •|