|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
|Outfit 1||Robo Outfit|
|Outfit 2||Pop Outfit|
Mina is a South Korean girl with brown hair, brown eyes, blue earrings, turquoise and white converse shoes, blue sweatpants with two light blue stripes on each side, a yellow belly shirt and a turquoise sweatband on her right arm.
At the same time as her release, she received her first outfit right away - the Robo Outfit. In the outfit, her clothes change to black. She wears red face make-up across her eyes. It costs 15.
When her edition was re-released, she recieved the Pop Outfit, which costs 30. In this outfit, her outfit resembles the outfit that SNSD wears in their music video except that the color of the clothes are pink, as well as her recieving black leggings. In outfit, she resembles an air-hostess or a pilot.
- She may be a reference to Shim Mina, since she has the appearance of a K-Pop singer.
- During the Wild Wednesday event on the second week, Mina made a reapperance, and so did her outfit.
- She is the second limited character to receive an outfit, and the first female limited character to receive an outfit.
- She is also the first character to receive her outfit right after being introduced to Subway Surfers, excluding Nick who received his outfit at his second time in the game.
- On March 2014, Mina made a reappearance at the New York 2014 edition for 24 hours, costing $0.99.
- That's the first time a female World Tour character have reappeared back into the game.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • • •|
|• • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • •|