Missions are challenges that require the player to complete to increase their multiplier or to get a Super Mystery Box (only when multiplier has reached x30). You can find it at the top-left part of your screen when not playing. Pausing your game can also lead you to it. Each mission set has 3 missions. When all 3 missions have been completed, your multiplier will be increased by 1. When your multiplier has reached its max, the reward will be replaced with a Super Mystery Box. The further you progress through the missions, the harder they become. As well they'll cost more time to accomplish. Also it's possible to skip a mission by paying with collected coins at the shop.
Types of MissionsEdit
There are different types of missions in the game.
- Some require the user to collect exactly a certain amount of coins or over in either a single run or multiple runs.
- Some require the user to earn a certain amount of points in a single run or multiple runs.
- Some require the user to collect over a certain amount of a power-up or maybe all of them.
- Some require the user to use a certain amount of hoverboards in a single run or multiple runs.
- There are also some missions that require the user to collect a certain amount of mystery boxes.
- Some require the user to collect a certain amount of keys in a single run or multiple runs.
- Others require the user's character to stumble for an amount of times in a single run or multiple runs.
- Some missions need the user's character to stumble into a certain obstacle in a single run or multiple runs.
- There are other missions that need the user to get caught in a limited time, like 10 seconds. Missions like that can be easily completed by just swiping your character towards a train, stumbling him/her and getting caught.
- There is also a mission that can be found somewhere at the first 10 mission sets that requires the user to beat a friend's score.
- This mission may look easy but it is actually hard especially for people who don't have any friends in the game or being the top score among his friends, forcing them to skip it with coins.
- Another mission that can be found after reaching max at your multiplier which requires the user to skip a mission.
- A smart way to complete it is to skip another mission in the mission set and you get to complete 2 missions with the price of 1.
- Other missions include running on the same lane for a few seconds, collecting a certain amount of coins using a certain power-up etc.
- Some require the user to roll a certain number of times on a certain lane.
- The missions, the 2X Multiplier, Super Mysterizer (+10 Multiplier) and the Score Booster are the only things in the game that can increase your multiplier.
- The total amount of missions in the whole game is currently unknown.
Mission Set Listing Edit
Please note that the descriptions are taken from the actual game, so powers-ups are not spelled correctly as is in this Wiki. The texts are kept identical to the original texts, making it possible to locate them more easily, when searching for redundant sets.
|1||Collect 500 coins||Score 1000 points in one run||Pickup 2 Powerups|
|2||Collect 200 coins in one run||Jump 20 times||Pickup 2 Super Sneakers|
|Get 2 character tokens||Roll 30 times in total||Spend 2000 coins|
|30||Collect 750 coins in one run||Stumble 25 Barriers||Score 250000 points in one run|
|38||Get exactly 512 coins||5 power jumpers||Pick up 3 keys in one run|
|72||Use 30 Hoverboards||Use 8 Hoverboards in one run||3000 coins with Jetpack||Same
|73||Pick up 24 Sneakers||Pick up 6 Super Sneakers in one run||Complete 4 Daily Challenges||Same
|74||Jump over 4 trains in one run||Pick up 3 Jetpacks on one run||Pick up 1200 coins with a Magnet|
|76||Dodge 30 barriers in one run||Rick up 5 Magnets in one run||Use 10 Mega Headstarts|
|77||Get caught in first 5 seconds of run||Use 4 Keys||Roll 400 times in left lane||Same as 165|
|79||4 Hoverboards no crash||Pick up 4 2X Multiplier||Complete Daily Challenge 3 days in a row||Same as 167|
|80||Get exactly 300 coins||Skip 1 mission in the Shop||Score 2000000 with Score Booster|
|81||Bump 5 bushes||Pick up 10 Mystery Boxes||Roll 300 times in total|
|82||Get exactly 512 coins||Pick up 5 Power Jumpers in one run||Pick up 3 Keys in one run|
|83||Stay in same lane for 30 seconds||Pick up 20 Jetpacks||Pick up 2000 coins with Jetpack|
|84||Jump 70 times in one run||Pick up 5 Super Sneakers in one run||Score 120000, no Powerups|
|85||Pick up 5 Magnets in one run||Roll 100 times in one run||Pick up 5 Keys|
|86||Stay in same lane for 20 seconds||Bump into 12 trains in one run||Spend 9000 coins|
|87||Score 300000 points in one run||Score 25000 points without jumping||Collect 5000000 points|
|88||Stumble into 40 barriers||Stumble into 4 barriers in one run||Jump 300 times|
|89||Get exactly 200 coins||Pick up 1500 coins in the middle lane||Score 120000, no Powerups|
|90||Collect 800 coins in one run||Pick up all Powerup types in one run||Pick up 12 Daily Letters|
|91||Jump over 50 trains||Score 10000 points without collecting coins||Pick up 200 coins with Power Jumper|
|92||Roll 70 times||Buy 10 Mystery Boxes||Collect 20000 coins|
|93||Jump and land on a train 10 times in a row||Score 25000 points without rolling||Dodge 150 barriers|
|94||Use 5 Keys||Pick up 20 Magnets||Pick up 10 Keys|
|95||Use 20 Hoverboards||Use 8 Hoverboards without crashing||Pick up 50 Powerups|
|96||Bump into 5 light signals in one run||Roll 200 in center lane||Bump into 40 light signals|
|97||Pick up all Powerup types in one run||Pick up 5 2X Multipliers in one run||Score 140000, no powerups|
|98||Use 5 Mega Headstarts||Stumble upon 8 barriers in one run||Pick up 200 coins without touching the ground|
|99||Pick up 12 Jetpacks||Pick up 4 Jetpacks on one run||Use 12 Mega Headstarts|
|100||Bump into 18 trains in one run||Pick up 300 coins with Power Jumper||Have 4 active Powerups at the same time|
|101||Collect 1000 coins||Pick up 1500 coins with a Magnet||Collect 20000 coins|
|157||16000 points no coins||32000 points no rolls||Pick up 4000 coins with a Magnet|
|159||Bump into 8 light signals in one run||Pick up 12 Mystery Boxes||Roll 400 times in total|
|160||Use 30 Hoverboards||Use 8 Hoverboards run without crashing||3000 coins with Jetpack||Same
|161||Pick up 24 Super Sneakers||Pick up 6 Super Sneakers in one run||Complete 4 Daily Challenges||Same
|164||Dodge 30 barriers in one run||Pick up 5 Magnets in one run||Use 10 Headstarts|
|165||Get caught in first 5 seconds of run||Use 4 Keys||Rolle 400 times in left lane||Same as 77|
|166||Pick up all Powerup types in one run||100 coins off the ground||Pick up 1500 coins in the right lane|
|167||4 hoverboards no crash||Pick up 4 2X Multiplier||Complete Daily Challenge 3 days in a row||Same as 79|
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|Events||Permanent||Daily Challenge • Missions • Spraycan Awards • Trophies|
|Limited||Egg Hunt • Top Run • Mystery Monday • Terrific Tuesday • Wild Wednesday • Special Thursday • Fabulous Friday • Wordy Weekend|
|Weekly Hunt Tokens||Japanese Keychains • Flamingos • Tiny Eiffel Tower Statues • Dragons • Russian Dolls • Pumpkins • Little Christmas Trees • Lotus Blossoms • Tiny Cute Robots • Tiny Liberty Statues • Red Hot Chili Peppers • Egg • Maple Leaves • Soccer Balls • Clapper Boards • Scarabs • Clams • Poker Black Spades • Tiki Masks • Genie Lamps • Opera Masks • Toucans • Boomerangs • Pots • Basketballs • Shields • Ghosts • Stockings • Sea Lions • Dragon Eggs • Butterflies • Incas • Orchids • Torches • Puffins • Maracas • Ballot Boxes • Penguins • Windmills|