|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
|Outfit 1||Show Outfit|
|Outfit 2||Win Outfit|
Rex was a limited character that was exclusive to Subway Surfers World Tour: Las Vegas. He is also the twenty-third limited character in Subway Surfers, and the twenty-first in the World tour series. He can be purchased with 95,000.
He has black hair in large pompadour and a red and white jumpsuit. He is shown to be a performer, akin to Elvis. He has a shapely jaw (more obvious in the start screen where he can turn his head), much like his inspiration.
In his first outfit, the Show Outfit, his clothes are red, white and blue instead, and a star is placed on his belt. He also seems to have a short red cape on his back.
His second outfit has Rex don a white suit jacket over a pink shirt, a black bolo tie, black dress pants, and matching white shoes. He also wears yellow shades with pink lenses, and a white fedora.
- He bears close resemblance to the legendary singer, Elvis Presley. Vegas is known for being popular for Elvis impersonators, and Rex's first two costumes resemble the flamboyant suits Elvis would wear during his Vegas performances in the 70's.
- His third outfit, excluding the modern shades and hat, resemble the suits worn by Elvis before he headlined at Vegas, more commonly known as 50's Elvis.
- Rex is Latin for "king". Elvis Presley was famously known as "The King". However, there already is a character named King.
- He is the first limited character of 2015.
- Sometime in 2016, his win screen model was changed slightly from his regular model. His win screen model was changed from the generic smile to a half-mouthed smile that furthers his Elvis-theme.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|• • • • •|
|• • •|
|2013||• • • • •|
|2014||• • • • • • • •|
|2015||• • • • • •|
|2016||• • • • • • • •|
|2017||• • • • • •|