Subway Surfers World Tour: Hawaii 2017 is the sixty-fifth edition in the World Tour series and the seventieth version in Subway Surfers. This edition brings back Izzy (costing 95,000) with a brand new board called the Ukulele (costing 50,000). Weekly hunt tokens are Tiki Masks. It was released on April 20, 2017.
- Izzy is the first male limited character to return in 2017.
- This is the second time Hawaii was re-released.
- This is in celebration of Volcano Bay Waterpark, which will open at Universal Orlando Resort on May 25, 2017.
- Hawaii is the second edition of 2015 to be released in 2017. There will be a pending to re-release either Las Vegas or Venice.
- Tiki didn't make a reappearance in this edition despite being mentioned in the update description.
- This is the first World Tour to have remixed background music. The second being Miami.