|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
- Not to be confused with Subway Surfers: Christmas.
Subway Surfers World Tour: London is the eleventh installment of the Subway Surfers World Tour Series, and the second one to be taken place during Christmas. This edition introduced a new limited character, Jamie, and two hoverboards, Snowflake and Jingles. The gameplay has the Christmas theme, with the inspector dressed up as Santa Claus and his dog as a reindeer, notably Rudolph. It was released on 21 November 2013.
- This is the second Subway Surfers edition to be taken place during Christmas, with the first being Subway Surfers: Christmas.
- This is also the first Subway Surfers World Tour edition to be taken place during Christmas.
- The inspector and his dog also wear the same costume from the previous Christmas edition.
- It is the last edition of 2013.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|2012||Halloween • Holiday|
|2013||New York • Rio • Rome • Sydney • Tokyo • Miami • Paris • Beijing • Moscow • New Orleans • London|
|2014||Mumbai • Miami • Seoul • New York • Mexico City • Rome • Vancouver • Tokyo • São Paulo • Paris • Los Angeles • Beijing • Cairo • New Orleans • Bangkok • London|
|2015||Las Vegas • Seoul • Hawaii • Mumbai • Paris • Arabia • Los Angeles • Venice • Rio • Sydney • Greece • New York • Kenya • Transylvania • Tokyo • North Pole|
|2016||Hawaii • San Francisco • Arabia • Prague • Madagascar • Sydney|