|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
Subway Surfers World Tour: Rio is the second installment to the Subway Surfers World Tour series, succeeding Subway Surfers World Tour: New York, and is so far the best rated version of Subway Surfers. It is the seventh update of the game
It is available for free, for a limited time. It includes a new character, Carmen, who is also only available in this version, and is worth 95,000. It also includes the limited edition Toucan, available for a limited time for 50,000. It also stops the use of regular headstarts and adds in the new Score Booster power-up.
It was released on January 31st, 2013, re-released on July 2nd, 2015 and re-released again on August 4th, 2016.
- Subway Surfers World Tour: Rio 2015: July 2, 2015
- Subway Surfers World Tour: Rio 2016: August 4, 2016
- Subway Surfers World Tour: Rio 2019: December 28, 2018
- This is the first edition to be placed in Brazil , the second being São Paulo.
- The relaunch changed both the character and the board, in this case, the Carmen's remake and the board Toucan for Birdie, and was the first in make, the second was Subway Surfers World Tour: Sydney 2015.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|