|This article features content related to an already expired object.|
Subway Surfers World Tour: São Paulo is the twentieth installment of the Subway Surfers World Tour series, and chronologically, the sixteenth, and the twenty-fifth update of the game. A new limited character, soccer kid Edison, along with his Urban Outfit, which costs 15, has been added into the game. This edition also introduced the "Top Run Race" which only lasts for a week per round and a new award, the "Always on the Top" Award. It also introduced a new outfit, the Biker Outfit, which costs 30, for Zoe and a new limited hoverboard, the Banana. The Weekly Hunt tokens are the Soccer Balls. It was released on 19th June 2014.
- This edition seems to be a reference to the World Cup 2014 which was held at Brazil.
- This is the second edition to take place at Brazil, with the first being Rio.
- It is also the first edition to be taken place at the same country as another older edition.
- In addition to this, Carmen from Rio made a reappearance in the third Wild Wednesdays event.
- It is possible that the new character for São Paulo, Edison, is a reference to the legendary soccer player Pelé, whose first name is Edson (after American inventor Thomas Edison).
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|