|Cost||None (not for sale)|
|Tokens||None (not for sale)|
The Inspector is a non-playable character, and he is the main antagonist in the game. In the beginning of every game, he and his dog will look for trespassers around the subway. Whenever he would catch a character writing graffiti on one of the trains, he would chase him/her down the tracks until that character has ran into a train, barrier, pole, etc. If the character has only bumped into an obstacle, the inspector will appear on the screen, gaining on him/her; if the character crashes into an obstacle, he/she will be caught by the inspector, ending their run.
The Inspector looks like an overweight man in his fourties. He wears a olive green patrol jacket and a hat the same color. He also wears dark brown khakis with a visible black belt and black shoes. Throughout the holiday and world tour editions, he would receive a different outfit.
Subway Surfers World Tour: London: He was dressed as Santa Claus and his dog as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Subway Surfers World Tour: Rome:He was dressed in an Easter Bunny suit.
Subway Surfers World Tour: Vancouver: He was dressed as a Mountie while his dog is brown.
Subway Surfers World Tour: New York: He was dressed as a NYPD Police Officer and his dog is a German Shepherd
Subway Surfers World Tour: Prague: He was dressed as a knight.
- It is possible for the Inspector to be hit by a train. After bumping into an obstacle, run into a speeding train and he will be too ran over, along with his dog.
- Sometimes, the Inspector's dog will survive the train.
- Strangely, when getting caught, the inspector will land at the character from the air. Something similar happens when the character " bumps" on the side after they either finished the Jetpack or the Power Jumper.
- No matter how long you run, the inspector will always catch you until the end.
- The Inspector is the only character in the game that is unplayable (excluding his dog).
- The Inspector is the oldest and the fattest character in the game making him the only adult in the game.
- The Inspector has the most outfits in the game, with a new outfit each edition.
- His outfits also change automatically, the player cannot change them by will.
- The Inspector's fat body size can be a threat too as it blocks your view of what's coming at certain camera angles.
- The Inspector's dog was never seen leaving his side ever in the game.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|Default Characters||Jake • Tricky • Fresh • Spike • Yutani • Frank • Frizzy • King • Lucy • Ninja • Tagbot • Tasha • Zoe • Brody • Prince K|
|Limited Characters||Zombie Jake • Elf Tricky • Tony • Carmen • Roberto • Kim • Harumi • Nick • Coco • Sun • Alex • Eddy • Jamie • Jay • Mina • Rosa • Olivia • Edison • Wayne • Jasmine • Noon • Buddy • Rex • Izzy • Amira • Marco • Nikos • Zuri • Mike • Jenny • Jaro • Aina • Carlos • Jia • Bjarki • Ramona • Lauren • Malik • Jolien|
|Non-playable Characters||The Inspector • The Inspector's Dog|