|Cost||None (not for sale)|
|Tokens||None (not for sale)|
The Inspector is a non-playable character in Subway Surfers. In the beginning of every game, he and his dog will look for trespassers around the subway. Whenever he would catch a character writing graffiti on one of the trains, he would chase him/her down the tracks until that character has ran into a train, barrier, pole, etc. If the character has only bumped into an obstacle, the inspector will appear on the screen, gaining on him/her; if the character crashes into an obstacle, he/she will be caught by the inspector, ending their run.
The Inspector looks like an overweight man in his fourties. He wears a olive green patrol jacket and a hat the same color. He also wears dark brown khakis with a visible black belt and black shoes. Throughout the holiday and world tour editions, he would receive a different outfit.
Subway Surfers World Tour: London: He was dressed as Santa Claus and his dog as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Subway Surfers World Tour: Rome:He was dressed in an Easter Bunny suit.
Subway Surfers World Tour: Vancouver: He was dressed as a Mountie while his dog is brown.
Subway Surfers World Tour: New York: He was dressed as a NYPD Police Officer and his dog is a German Shepherd
Subway Surfers World Tour: Prague: He was dressed as a knight.
- It is possible for the Inspector to be hit by a train. After bumping into an obstacle, run into a speeding train and he will be too ran over, along with his dog.
- Sometimes, the Inspector's dog will survive the train.
- Strangely, when getting caught, the inspector will land at the character from the air. Something similar happens when the character " bumps" on the side after they either finished the Jetpack or the Power Jumper.
- No matter how long you run, the inspector will always catch you until the end.
- The Inspector is the only character in the game that is unplayable (excluding his dog).
- The Inspector is the oldest and the fattest character in the game making him the only adult in the game.
- The Inspector has the most outfits in the game, with a new outfit each edition.
- His outfits also change automatically, the player cannot change them by will.
- The Inspector's fat body size can be a threat too as it blocks your view of what's coming at certain camera angles.
- The Inspector's dog was never seen leaving his side ever in the game.
|Subway Surfers Wiki|
|Editions • Characters • Items • Hoverboards • Power-Ups • Extra Challenges|
|Default Characters||Jake • Tricky • Fresh • Spike • Yutani • Frank • Frizzy • King • Lucy • Ninja • Tagbot • Tasha • Zoe • Brody • Prince K|
|Limited Characters||Zombie Jake • Elf Tricky • Tony • Carmen • Roberto • Kim • Harumi • Nick • Coco • Sun • Alex • Eddy • Jamie • Jay • Mina • Rosa • Olivia • Edison • Wayne • Jasmine • Noon • Buddy • Rex • Izzy • Amira • Marco • Nikos • Zuri • Mike • Jenny • Jaro • Aina • Carlos • Jia • Bjarki • Ramona • Lauren • Malik • Jolien|
|Non-playable Characters||The Inspector • The Inspector's Dog|